Time for a tune-up
Structural optimization is part of the initial tune-up of the site, completed after the initial site analysis is produced but before offsite content and linking efforts begin. This structural analysis and tuning ensures maximum ROI on your SEO investment.
The goal is to have users and the automated agents that crawl the web (spiders) find your relevant content quickly, thus giving your pages more authority. ?Two primary ways to achieve this is to ensure that URLs are not wrongly named and an efficient directory structure is implemented.
This may also include:
- Changing or renaming URLs
- Ensuring that the XML and HTML sitemaps are properly formatted and in a place where the spiders can find them
- Redoing your Flash-based site navigation to be in a format that the spiders can read and catalog ?
- Optimize or redo your navigation structure, if necessary, to ensure that when qualified traffic lands on your pages, that traffic is converted to sales
- Make changes to elements on the page that will encourage users to “stick” to your site, and eventually make an order, or pick up the phone and give you a call
- Identify your website’s conversion points and make sure that structurally, the site speaks to those conversion points, along with having great content
GET A FREE DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYSIS
CLIENTS AND RESULTS
Schedule your FREE consultation now